1. You are visiting the website www.panamar.es owned by PANAMAR PANADEROS S.L., whose registered address is at C/ Pol. Ind. Mediterráneo, C/La Noria, 3, Albuixech 46550, Valencia, holder of TIC B82409772, registered at Companies House of Valencia in Volume: 7.181, Book: 4.484, Folio: 158, Section: 8, Page: V-81.422, Entry 18, hereinafter THE OWNER.
You can contact the OWNER by any of the following means:
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The present conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the OWNER's website that it makes available to the public.
Access and/or use of this website attributes the status of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the general usage conditions set out herein. The abovementioned conditions shall apply irrespective of the general contracting conditions, compliance with which may be compulsory.
Use of the portal
3. www.panamar.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes liability for his/her use of the website. This liability extends to any registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. When registering, the USER shall be responsible for providing accurate and legal information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she shall be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the owner offers through its portal, including but not limited to not use them to:
- Engage in unlawful or illegal activities or those that are contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or racist, xenophobic or pornographic-illegal propaganda, apologia for terrorism or content that attacks human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of [Name of the company], its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where relevant, use the email accounts of other users and to modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, or that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that constitute an attack against youth or childhood, order or public safety or which, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER shall not be held liable for the opinions expressed by users in forums, chats or any other tools used to participate on the website.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
5. THE OWNER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts: trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.) owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph two, of the Intellectual Property Act, the following are expressly prohibited: any reproduction, distribution or public disclosure, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without authorisation from the OWNER.
Exclusion from warranties and liability
6. THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its sole liability. Specifically, including, but not limited to, THE OWNER assumes no liability in the following areas:
- The availability of the functioning of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the user's aims.
- The infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual and industrial property rights that are owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could be caused by the USER's or third party's computer system. It is up to the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties, or, as the case may be, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may make.
- The accuracy, veracity, topicality and usefulness of the contents and services offered and that subsequent use the USER makes of them. THE OWNER shall use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Damage to computers during the access to the website and damage caused to USERS when they are caused by faults or disconnections in telecommunications networks that disrupt the service.
- Any damages arising from circumstances that occur due to unforeseen circumstances or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, the use of them or similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER that sends them, who is the only party responsible. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
7. THE OWNER reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate to its portal with no prior warning, being able to change, delete or add content and services provided through the site and the way in which they are presented or located in its portal.
These terms and conditions shall remain valid as long as they are displayed and until they are supplanted by other duly published terms and conditions.
8. In the event that www.panamar.es includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE HOLDER shall not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. THE OWNER shall accept no liability for the contents of links to websites belonging to other parties, nor is the availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, veracity, validity or constitutionality of any materials or information contained on any of these hyperlinks, or any other websites, guaranteed. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any type of association, merger or membership whatsoever with regard to the linked entities.
Rights of exclusion
9. THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or services offered without prior warning, upon its own initiative or at the request of a third party or that of a third party, to those users who breach the content of this legal notice.
10. THE OWNER will take action against the breach of these conditions as well as any undue use of its portal by exercising all the civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
11. The relationship between THE HOLDER and THE USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the courts and Spanish tribunals.
12. www.panamar.es aims its services at users over 14 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorised to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal information. We inform that if such occurs, [name of the company] is not responsible for the possible consequences that could arise from the breach of the notice that is set out in this clause.